Rely Digital Community Giveback Grant 2020
Rely Digital, a Vancouver-based digital agency, is establishing a Community Giveback Grant to help support non-profit organizations, registered charities, small businesses, and support our local community.
Why are we doing this?
We’re a company who believes in giving back to our community - in fact, it’s one of one of our company’s core pillars. As a local business ourselves, we love to see our own community grow and thrive, and want to support businesses who are trying to make their dreams happen! We know how difficult it is for many organizations and businesses to survive during this time so we thought this would be the perfect way to help.
Through this program, we are looking to support a non-profit organization, registered charity, or small business with their marketing needs - and help support their business during a time of uncertainty. Whether you are a local restaurant that’s been struggling under COVID limitations or a local charity that is seeing limited donations this year, we want to lend a helping hand!
A total of $1500 in marketing value including:
• $500 of monetary ad spend.
• $1000 in marketing service of business consulting, marketing plan audit, marketing strategy, marketing analytics plan and marketing campaign launch.
Any non-profit organization, registered charity, or small business that runs operations in the Lower Mainland (Vancouver, Canada).
We will select one organization, charity, or small business that we believe needs our marketing support the most, based on their goals and journey. While we want to help as many businesses as possible, we will only be selecting one at this time.
Applications close at 11:59 pm PST on January 31st, 2020.
- $1500 marketing support is calculated on Rely Digital’s services package.
- Program to take place from February 1st 2021 onward.
- Length of program will be determined with selected organization, charity, or small business at the beginning of engagement on a needs basis.
- Program must be confirmed by the selected organization, charity, or small business by December 31, 2020.